Saturday, January 14, 2006

A Thousand Pardons

I've been squiring my girlfriend around town since Monday and I haven't had the heart to cut time out of our schedule to write a blog entry. I hope everyone understands how that works.

The good news is that she seems to have been enjoying herself, not to mention the fancy monuments and the historical oddities of the town. (If you think the Washington Monument has a great view, check out that old post office.) The bad news is that I have had to work all week and she'll be leaving on Monday morning, bright and early, which of course I get off because of Martin Luther King Day and during which, after her 8:00 am flight, I will have to entertain myself.

Sorry also to everyone who's been flooding my e-mail and message machine with requests for attention -- I have been living on borrowed time in a fairy land and will return to your petitions shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home