Sunday, March 04, 2007

We Have a Throwdown

Everyone, direct your attention to the comments for Nolo's most recent post. (The one having to do, among other things, with guns. The title begins with the word "Kicking.") A commenter has taken exception to Nolo's opinion. He also thinks I wrote the post, which is understandable. He also has a bit of snark in his tone. If Nolo chooses to respond, I think this blog should be the place. It's been a while since we had a good back-and-forth -- not since the great Croatian war crimes debate of early '06 has the blood really boiled over.

3 Comments:

Blogger nolo said...

Sadly, now that I am no longer ignorant (thanks to Kevin) with respect to the characteristics of a certain triad of projectile weapons, I've gotten bored. I'll try to find another topic that inspires passionate debate.

7:05 PM  
Blogger charvakan said...

I threw the guy some red meat. Since I don't check this blog often, I don't know how hot this debate can get.

Like any other hobbyist, gun nuts can't fathom why everyone isn't fascinated with their obsession. When they find each other (as they regularly do on GZ), they rhapsodize for many posts on the relative lethality, comfort, and attractiveness of their tools of freedom.

8:08 AM  
Blogger nolo said...

I doubt our friend will return-- I expect his visitation was a drive-by.

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home